3.19.2011

inspiration





Well beth has inspired me to write down all that i was thinking about today. About how i need to get back in touch with my old self. before i became a boring wife/mother haha, theres time for that later. Derek and i used to do the craziest things but suddenly it all changed when we got married and i got pregnant, i guess i kept telling myself that i needed to grow up and be responsible. But what the heck happened?! Im not saying that im not confident in myself because i am, just in a different way. i used to be a lot more spontaneous than i am now, i used tolaugh a lot more, there is this certain laugh that i used to do when i could barely breath, i know it was dereks favorite but i cant remember the last time i laughed like that. I used to be able to laugh pretty much anything off, but now i usually just get irritated (which could have to do with my lack of sleep). Anyways these are just a few of the things that i want to get back from "teenage" whitney.

  • Lose 25 pounds

  • work out at least 4 times a week

  • Finish p90x (this one will be tough)

  • Leave the house more! Derek is starting to call me a vampire

  • Cook at least 1 meal a week

  • Do at least 1 load of laundry a day

  • Pay attention to my feelings, if i need Whitney time, tell derek that i need whitney time

  • Get back that laugh that dereks loves

  • Dont get irritated just laugh it off

  • think positively

  • Be more open to spontaneous ideas, if derek wants to go to vegas for the weekend, dont plan it out, just go!

  • buy a new car (it might help....its a good excuse :))

  • The biggest goal of all and most definitely the hardest...go to church every sunday and pay full tithing.

i think if i do all of these things the best that i can i will be more like my old self, jsut with an amazing husband and baby added to the mix :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I think that those are all awesome goals! The church and tithing thing seems so hard ! we did not start doing that till Jocelynn was a few months old! You should give me your email so I can add you to my blog :)